What happened...

Twitter Updates

    Sunday, March 8, 2009

    Learn to Live with It...







    Death will always be there. Whether there has been months, weeks, or days of preparation. What if it is sudden? I have realized that no matter what or how, it will always be tragic.

    The tears will come without remorse. They are so unforgiving and have no predjudice for who may be watching as they fall.

    The body physically ill as a part of you goes to the grave with the one you loved.

    The spirit finally broken, my soul mourns for the one I lost ... but for how long?

    I ran away. I left the town that brings forth nothing but death and destruction. I wanted to heal.

    I want to forget!

    It will never go away. This will always be there. The hell with the stages of grief!

    Refusal

    Anger

    Depression

    Acceptance

    Bullshit! People die when the shouldn't! So tell me, how long should this mourning last?! When should I stop being brought to tears! Why should I not be sad?!!

    • "He was shot last night." Why?



    • "They can't do anything more for her cancer" Why? What makes everyone else so special that they get to live and receive the latest and greatest treatment?



    • "They found your cousin dead at grandma's house." It's Christmas Eve! Really! Is this how Christ intended for me to celebrate His life.

    That was my Friend! My aunt! My cousin! The news keeps coming, yet no one has answers.


    How long will this mourning last?!


    It does not go away....the thoughts will always be there...but there is an even bigger fight.... learning to live with it

    1 comments:

    Estrella Luna said...

    I love you!
    I have Friday off. We NEED to get together this next weekend.