What happened...

Twitter Updates

    Tuesday, August 5, 2008

    The 'Don't Shut Up' Quote


    So, if you ever talked to any member of my family, they will tell you that I always have an opinion to share. If anyone of them were in trouble, I would offer them ideas of available opportunities. If they were on self-destruct, I would try to intervene. AND if you were just plain screwin' up then I will just as plainly flat out tell you. I'd like to think of it more of as being a do-gooder vigilante type, like the extreme interventionist Benjamin Bratt on The Cleaner. ha ha

    Maybe it is not my place. Matter of fact it is never my place, but this verse compels me to not shut up!

    "Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward slaughter. If you say, 'But we know nothing about this', does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who guards your life know it?" --- Proverbs 23:11-14

    At least I stood for something, right? For some people, the above quote is an excuse for remaining with those who are detestable, and they themselves fall into a lifestyle of self-destruct; however this quote seems quite fitting:


    "Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself'...[for] As a dog returns to his own vomit, so a fool repeats his folly." Proverbs 26: 4, 11


    0 comments: